Sunday, January 6, 2008

January Activities

Welcome Back,

I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas break and are ready to get back in the school routine. I am continuing on with intramurals during days 1,3,and 5. Students in grades 1,2, and 3 will be participating in floor hockey while students in grades 4,5, and 6 will finish their Danish Handball intramurals.
I am also resuming my after school activities and am beginning with basketball which will take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:30 until 4:45.Students from grades 3,4,5,and 6 can participate but must have a signed permission form every time they stay. A reminder that students must be picked up at 4:45.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to stop by and see me. I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous 08.
R. Piche